30 October 2006

Waltzing ReckenRoll

Today I bought my most expensive plane ticket to date for my furthest trip to date (so far, Cape Town reigns supreme). In March I will be winging my way to Singapore and Perth, Australia for 2 glorious weeks of new experiences and Mel & Leigh's wedding!

I'll admit, it was a bit of an "OMG" moment when I actually hit "purchase' on the web today...there was a big gulp and quite a bit of math...but hey, I've been meaning to cut back on food latley anyway so why not start now?

This will definitely help.

New diet aside, I have always wanted to travel to Asia, any part of Asia, and I think Singapore will be a good first impression. I spend 4 days there, visiting Rob and Shaun, (note to self: email Rob and Shaun) before I spend a week in Perth for the wedding. I expect Shaun will show me all the highlights of his big city, the Hard Rock Cafe, the Irish pub, the Benetton shopping (he tells me Singapore is really different!) and then off to the beautiful Western Australia for a little bit more country and what is sure to be a gorgeous wedding. The new diet should help me fit into any dress I choose!

Oh, and I'll see if I can sneak out any Veggiemite for you CherryRide.

1 comment:

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Yes, please do try to grab some Vegemite, thanks!
And have fun - sounds like an amazing trip (too bad you won't be heading to Sydney or Melbourne though)!