25 October 2006

On Repeat This Week

As the winter freeze sets into the area immediately around my desk I find myself turning to some hot tunes and an extra big pashmina to keep warm. The choices are a bit all over the map this week but variety is the spice of life kids.

  • Jump - Madonna (can you believe this Malawi baby thing? I am so over it.)
  • New Shoes - Paolo Nutini (free iTunes download)
  • Sinner Man - Nina Simone
  • Here it Goes Again - O.K. Go (if you haven't seen the treadmill magic, click here)
  • Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol (I am late to liking this one, I know)
  • Steady As She Goes - The Raconteurs
  • 'Ridin - Chamillionaire (cause that's how I roll)

2 comments:

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Jump is my official theme song for October. Or at least for Halloween

Anonymous said...

You can never go wrong with Nina Simone.