03 October 2006

She's Off to See the Wizard...

...the wonderful wizard of Aus.

My first real British friend, Cat, left me this weekend to spend the next 2 years travelling and working in Australia. Her big plans include spending a ski season in New Zealand and meeting cute outdoorsy ski bums.

Me = Jealous

I do have plans in the works to visit her next September when I am on my sabbatical. (The one good thing about all that time spent with BA is the fact that I now have 130k air miles.) In the meantime, I needed a way to keep track of her so I cajoled her into starting a blog.

Cause we all know, Bloggers rock.

She's been added to the Entourage as "Cat on the Go" or you can check her out here.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to point out that Jeff wore the same shirt on my birthday as he did for yours. Nice birthday suite Sharpe.