- Singapore is a city, an island, and a country all rolled into one...and it reminded me of LA meeting London in an Asian climate. I ate at California Pizza Kitchen and drank Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf every day. The most Asian thing about Singapore was the heat.
- Perth and Western Australia were amazing. I spent a few days in Perth and then the rest of the time in Dunsborough (about 3 hours drive south). I loved everything. EVERYTHING. From fantastic seafood, to the fresh air, to wine country, to the pristine beaches, to chasing dolphins, to the friendly people, to the birds called Shags, to the muscle cars (which made me laugh), to bartenders that try to make a martini with cointreau. *sigh* I loved Australia.
- Aussie men are hot. Seriously. Hot.
- There is nothing to do in Perth on a Wednesday night except hang out with a rock band from LA. (I am soooo famous).
- An American accent can be an asset. Especially in Oz.
Happy Friday all!