NOT AT ALL.
Blog you all from the flipside!
1. The Subtle Knife and The Amber Spyglass -
I just read The Golden Compass and these are books 2 & 3 in the trilogy. If you liked Harry Potter, chances are high you'll like these books too...although I haven't seen the movie yet so can't comment there.
2. UGG SlippersI would never buy UGG boots but I can easily get myself vested in some Ugg Slippers. I rent the basement of a house in Seattle and while spacious and lovely, it's not exactly the warmest floor in the world. These babies would not leave the house but I see some serious warm tootsies in my future! Sign me up! I get cold feet.
3. Solitaire Diamond Pendant
Do I really need to explain why I want a diamond? I am girl. Tiffany's has some nice settings but I prefer the way this diamond can move around on the chain and is set off in it's own setting. (I will also take diamond earrings. Don't feel locked into the necklace!)
4. Samsung LN-S4096D Flat Screen TV
Highly rated by CNET Reviews. I also want an XBox 360 and Guitar Hero (seriously, I rock) but I'll take the TV first. Kthnksbye.
5. A 2008 Audi TT - RED. Convertible.
I leave in 2 weeks to go home for Christmas and then straight on to Oz after that. Let the countdown begin!