28 September 2007

You Say It's Your Birthday...nananananana

Never one to miss a chance for shameless self-promotion....

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!


And it's Friday. It's a Friday Birthday. As you all know, this is a rare occurence and can only be topped by the also elusive Saturday Birthday (see you all next year). After that it's just a slow slide to 40 and a decade of early to mid-week birthdays.

Booo.

But not today, and not yet! Today is Friday Birthday. I'm cutting out early and going to get my party on. I leave you all with one of my favourite You Tube clips that will make you happy too.

Cause it's my birthday.

7 comments:

Alannah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I love Libras!

carolyn says said...

happy friday birthday! i hope it was awesome enough to make up for a multitude of early to mid week birthdays

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Happy b-day, reck!!!!

I didn't watch that video. I was scared. Real scared.

Unknown said...

bad news - next year is a leap year so your birthday will be on a Sunday not a Saturday - but still a weekend so that's a good thing right? I only point that out because I myself have suffered from leap years and haven't had a Saturday birthday since forever!!!!!! (some might call that sour grapes....)

Hope you had a wonderful time on Friday anyway!

ReckenRoll said...

Dr. Ken, you have no faith! WATCH THE VIDEO.

Kate - Couldn't wait until, I dunno, next week to share that news? Way to bring a girl down!

5 of 9er said...

Happy Happy! Friday birthdays are tops indeed! Hope it was a fun one. My birthday this year is on a Monday... no looking forward to it. :(

Melody P.G. Henderson! said...

Happy birthday from down under!