10 September 2007

What I Learned This Weekend

  • My bank doesn't open until 10 am on the weekends.
  • Some chicks in Seattle don't realize those popular cute shirt/dresses require leggings...
  • Mark thinks first base is going all the way.
  • Hicks might be a little bit gay. Seriously, Clay Aiken?
  • When a spider drops down from the ceiling on to my bed I should calmly attempt to knock it to the floor to kill it. Not flip it off the duvet in a fit of freak out and then lose it in my flat, never to find it, and keep waking up in the middle of the night worried about where it is all weekend.*
  • Britney Spears is out of shape, lazy and can't even lip synch the words to her own song correctly.
  • Chris Brown is an amazing dancer.

And in Husky news:

  • Even though I only know a handful of actual Huskies, EVERYONE I know goes to Husky games.
  • I should not ever ever ever ever ever ever attempt to drive near Husky Stadium on game day. Not EVER.
  • Even though Madison Park APPEARS to be near Husky Stadium there is no public transportation that gets you there directly
  • Husky football + sunny Saturday = Good Time

* Spider location still unknown and last night I woke up with a shot and sat straight up in bed out of a dead sleep because I dreamed a bigger hairier spider had just done the same thing

6 comments:

Alannah said...

Hicks are totally a little bit gay. Most people are...just with hicks it comes out in funny, unexpected ways.

So sorry about the spider! Yikes!

5 of 9er said...

Poor Britney... so lost. Maybe she needs to become a Husky fan?!

ReckenRoll said...

Alannah - the funny thing is I was referring to my friend Matt Hicks but I like the way you read it better!

9er - I know. She's not a girl, not yet a woman.

Alannah said...

hahaha! I live in Arkansas, land of many gay hicks. What can I say?

Poor, poor Britney...Drew Barrymore should open up a mentor/therapy/rehab type place that instructs young ladies on how to get their shit together.

Anonymous said...

Who is Chris Brown? Is s/he a gay hick?

ReckenRoll said...

Chris Brown is an 'Merican hip hop guy. He moves like Michael Jackson used to - amazing!