01 October 2007

What I Learned This Weekend

  • Having someone else pair the wine to the food works well for me. I don't know how to do it, I just know what I like.
  • Moving is mentally and physically exhausting.
  • It is possible to make 2 trips to Ikea in a weekend and keep your sanity.
  • Ikea will accept the return of a picture frame even if you broke the glass yourself.
  • A wedding in the middle of the day is fun and efficient but not if you want to have a dance party.
  • It can rain for over 24 hours in Seattle no problem.
  • There is ALWAYS traffic in Seattle regardless of weather, day, or time of day.
  • Breastfeeding twins looks like a lot of work.
  • I don't love Clive Owen enough to keep watching Derailed.
  • I prefer the tall double to the grande.

2 comments:

5 of 9er said...

Moving blows... no matter how far or what time of the year. Big poop for moving.

Anonymous said...

you learn more in a weekend than i learn in a year.