16 July 2007

What I Learned This Weekend

  • Foxton's estate agents SUUUUUCCCKKKK. Ok, I didn't learn that this weekend but I had it reconfirmed. Actually, all estate agents suck in general
  • I am very handy around the house.
  • Cherryride has my same addictions
  • You can buy a new copy of Fight Club at HMV for just £3.
  • You should not watch SATC (esp the Aidan year) or the first season of Grey's Anatomy (or any season really) when you are feeling single and PMSing. It doesn't help.
  • Chocolate ice cream helps. It helps a lot.

5 comments:

Loaf said...

Fight club; now there's a top film! My first date with my ex was to see that film at the cinema. I sure know romance :)

JulieGong said...

chocolate ice cream always does the trick.

5 of 9er said...

So many important things learned in just one weekend... wowzers. Good for you.

I'm Not Carrie Bradshaw said...

I hope you weren't watching SATC alone! Not reccommended!

ReckenRoll said...

Not Carrie - I was totally alone...and it was the good years. The ones where you are screaming at her to STOP MESSING IT UP!!

ACK. ACK.