06 July 2007

Friday's Top Five: FutureSexLoveSound


  1. Teenage girls who dress up super slutty in case Justin sees them in the 400 level = Funny.
  2. Women WAY OLD enough to know better who dress up super slutty in case Justin sees them on the 100 level = Kinda sad but still funny.

  3. It's been decided that Fergis sucks A LOT. We were late, arriving at 7.55 pm. She was supposed to be on stage starting at 7.30 and she was already done. LAME. However, it did mean time for a beer before Justin.
  4. It has also been decided that Timbaland should stick to the studio and avoid the live stage. I do not argue that the man makes some hot music. However, he did a random 20 minute set in the middle of the show last night (without Justin) that consisted of a random DJ mixing crap like The Fray and Kelly Clarkson while he yelled, "WHAT? WHAT? YELL HELL YA! CAN YOU HEAR ME LONDON? WHAT? WHAT? YELL HELL YA!" over and over and over and over and over and over and over. When he wasn't doing that he was just yelling over a random background track. Same content as above. For TWENTY minutes. LAME. However, it did mean time for another beer and bathroom break before more Justin.

  5. Justin is worth every penny every time. Good show. I am sore today from popping and locking like nobody's business while trying not to slide to my death down the nosebleed incline we were on. Next time I get better seats - if for no other reason that to bring the Robot like London has never seen before.

*I couldn't get a photo of the slutty girls but here is some super lazy Sexyback dedication instead.


Have a good weekend all. If you want to watch any of the Live Earth shows they will be streaming them on MSN. Look for me at the UK show - I'll be the speck in the back!

4 comments:

5 of 9er said...

I never gave a hoot about any of the boy bands... it's not my thing. But I was surprised when I found out that Justin really does have talent, and taste. Many of my friends are non-believers, and they're missing out on the fun.

JulieGong said...

That concert was the best 3 hours of my life.

ReckenRoll said...

Julie - even the 20 minutes of Timbaland?

JulieGong said...

yeah... i didn't think he was too bad. or maybe it was because i was busy watching everyone around me dance like a maniac to kelly clarkson.