03 July 2007

Owning up to Responsibilities

Since I was tagged by multiple parties a few weeks back (thank you Cherry and Loaf), I've had this overwhelming sense of guilt for not responding. Normally, I can just brush off a leme (Cherry's new term) but with the double tag - I just can't seem to let it go...so here I go.

You broke me boys.

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
  1. A Blog of a Good Time
  2. Classy
  3. Meaning of Loaf
  4. Cherry Ride
  5. ReckenRoll

Select five people to tag: (Will any of them do it? I have my doubts but here goes...)
  1. 5of9er
  2. MKinMotion
  3. Prashant
  4. American in London
  5. Goonder
What were you doing 10 years ago?
June 1997. I was back in Alaska for the summer between junior and senior year of college. Working for Grayline as a lead CSR at the Hilton Hotel in downtown Anchorage. I had just spent a semester studying in Morelia, Mexico.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Let me check my old blog. Apparently I was watching the World Cup, preparing my summer beach reading list, praying the US government got my passport back to me before I went to South Africa and hanging out with Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters.

Five snacks you enjoy:
  1. Cheese
  2. Chocolate
  3. Cheese
  4. Chocolate
  5. Cheese
Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
It might be easier to list 5 songs I don't know all the lyrics too. I am kinda like Rain Man. It's a sad little gift. I REALLY want to go on that new game show they are advertising in the States. The one where you need to know the lyrics to win. I would ROCK that game show. I would be that show's all time champion.
  1. Rump Shaker - Wrexs n Effex
  2. We Are the World - By everyone famous in 1985
  3. I Want Your Sex - George Michael
  4. California Love - 2Pac
  5. Bye Bye Bye - Nsync
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
What's sad is that a million bucks doesn't really go that far these days.
  1. Buy a PHAT pad in Seattle (but not in NYC or London, you need way more than that in NYC & London) and get a dog. Maybe two (dogs, not places).
  2. Buy a place in Whistler and Hawaii. Travel frequently between the two.
  3. Take an extended leave of absence from my jobby job and travel in style around China, Japan, Thailand and India for a few months. Bring friends with me.
  4. Buy some Jimmys and Manolos and handbags to match, oh my!
  5. Treat friends to day of pampering at the spa...in Singapore.
Five bad habits:
  1. Learning all the words to pop songs
  2. Chewing my nails when they snag
  3. Telling off other drivers regardless of whether they can hear me
  4. Playing with my necklace/hair
  5. Blogging at work
Five things you like doing:
Any time? Any place?
  1. Skiing/Snowboarding
  2. Drinking cold white wine on a sunny day
  3. Trying new restaurants and bars
  4. Going to the theatre
  5. Laying on the beach. Any beach.
Five things you would never wear again:
Can this include 5 things I never wore in the first place?
  1. Skinny jeans
  2. Uggs
  3. Big feathered bangs
  4. Spandex leggings as part of a regular outfit
  5. Capri pants
Five favorite toys:
This is tough. Do they mean grown up toys or toys toys? I am mixing and matching.
  1. iPod
  2. Smartphone
  3. Silly Putty
  4. The Airzooka
  5. Digital Camera

5 comments:

Loaf said...

Well done Katie, knew you'd get there eventually!

But what the heck are Uggs??

The [Cherry] Ride said...

I would kill to see a photo of you with feather bangs!

ReckenRoll said...

Cherry - All I can say is thank god they didn't have digital photography in the late 80s!

ReckenRoll said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
5 of 9er said...

California Love... nice. That could come in hand some day... not sure how, but it could.