19 November 2007

A Shout Out to My London Peeps

Some things I learned today:
  • THIS BLOG is the #1 blog read in Tower House, Covent Garden.
  • I have a demanding and opinionated blog audience, if not a slightly silent one, on the other side of the pond.
  • El Jeffe and Kate like to compete for my affections. I enjoy the competition kids, keep it up!
  • Sir Ian McKellan frequents The Sun Tavern in Covent Garden. He is not recognizable with his current beard to everyone but Kate can spot a celeb a mile away.
  • My London peeps miss me. They really miss me!

Thanks for the drunk dials team!

2 comments:

5 of 9er said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
5 of 9er said...

I want to move to London just so I can call my pals Big Boy. That's it. Very simple things I need in life. Oh, and a scooter.

[yes, that was my delete]