27 November 2007

Happy Birthday Little ReckenRoll

On this day, 29 years ago, I had to relinquish my lead role in the title of, "Only and Most Beloved ReckenRoll Child." When my baby brother arrived on the scene, I got to keep the title of "First Grandchild" as well as "Mostest Smartest" but he got "First Grandson" and "Most Obnoxious."

(I joke)

So today, I wish the best looking brother that a girl could have,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

He taught me that I HAVE to share; that even though I thoroughly and completley believe that MY WAY is best, someone else might have a point; and that somehow I can be fiercely protective of someone who can also drive me crazy.

Because of him, I've watched hours of He-Man, have a guilty love of video games, and am familiar with a bunch of dead Blues men and the music they brought to the world. Because of me, he can recite most of 16 Candles.
I've known him since the day he was born and it's been 29 years of a beautiful friendship.

Happy Birthday Baby Mike!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Rhythmin' Man! 29 years young and JUST as smart as your sister!

5 of 9er said...

"Mostest Smartest"... it describes you well. :) Yea for family birthdays!!!

The [Cherry] Ride said...

I think the fact that you gave him the gift of 16 Candles citations is perhaps the greatest gift of all.