02 November 2007

Friday You Tube Clip of the Week

I'm thinking of adding a new feature to the ReckenRoll. Along with Friday's Top 5, we'll do a You Tube clip of the week.

Given that Halloween was on Wednesday and I am still in a Halloween candy coma (seriously, when did the office become the dumping ground for excess Halloween candy?) I give you the pickle girl...and her paralyzing fear of (drum roll!) pickles.

WTF?

You'd swear she was faking but if she is, she's a really good faker. The chick in the middle is afraid of mustard. Seriously. Mustard. The tastiest of all the condiments (next to ketchup) puts her into a mind numbing state of FEAR.

I say, "MORE FOR ME!!"

2 comments:

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I'm not scared of mustard. Horseradish, a little, but not mustard. Mustard is my friend.

The [Cherry] Ride said...

"When did the office become the dumping ground for excess Halloween candy?" -- Ummm, since always!

Pickles can be a little gross, though.