09 October 2007

A Quotable Weekend

"You're not dying. You just can't think of anything good to do."

Besides virtually running through the entire script of 16 Candles with 9er (along with some Ferris thrown in for good measure) there was a lot of random quotes from the weekened that need to be captured for posterity. If I forgot any kids, please do add them in the comments section. In no paticular order:
  • "Is it easier to pop and lock with a collar?"
  • "You don't know goat cheese."
  • "I think I need two." "Oh yeah, at least two"
  • "So we tipped him a nickle?"
  • "Dance for me Monkey Boy!"
  • "F*ck Cilantro"
  • "These are the best pants you've ever seen"
  • "Let's consumate this beeyotch!"
  • "I am not wearing my own clothes!"
  • "Do you want some wall flavored vodka?"
  • "I'm not licking it. She can lick it."
  • "Hey Cherry, do you know where this guy can get laid?"

1 comment:

5 of 9er said...

via text: "My poop is poon-tastic!"

And BTW: The wall flavored vodka was really good... it tasted just like the wall. :)