08 October 2007

What I Learned This Weekend (Chicago Style)

  • Chicago is my kind of town!
  • Deep dish pizza should not be consumed more than once a year but damn it's GOOD.
  • Everyone seems to agree that the John Hancock building has better views than the Sears Tower. I agree with everyone.
  • The bean is pretty freakin cool. So is the fountain with the faces. (Didn't really focus on names of things)
  • 9er and I may have been separated at birth.
  • Cherry and I were definitely separated at birth.
  • Four hours is not a long flight for a fantastic weekend.

Photos on Flikr. Recap later but some notes are in Twitter or you can go here for the highlights.

4 comments:

5 of 9er said...

Donger's here for five hours, and he's got somebody. I live here my whole life, and I'm like a disease.

Anonymous said...

i been to chicago. it was nice. better then LA, worse then NY.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Hey, I'm so sorry I didn't get a chance to make you feel more at home. I'm just not myself at The Liar's Club. I hadn't drank in a while. I awakened a sleeping dragon, and that dragon needed to drink and dance.

Alannah said...

Um, no one said there would be SIXTEEN CANDLES quoting going in in massive amounts. I would have driven up from Arkansas for that.