25 October 2007

They Named It Twice

Off to the Big Apple this weekend to visit the Brother ReckenRoll and the lovely new Sis-in-Law ReckenRoll. It's a quick trip - just a few days - which means I need to really squeeze in the NYC QT. I have had to seriously edit my MUST DO list is:
  • Visit with my peeps
  • Soak up the NYC fabulousity
  • Shop a little
  • Eat a lot
  • Figure out where I left my heart. (I suspect it's at the MOMA)

(yes, I know this is the Library and not the MOMA but I didn't have any photos at the MOMA, OK?!? Geez!)

5 comments:

5 of 9er said...

Breakfast at Bubby's is a must!
http://nymag.com/listings/restaurant/bubbys/

minijonb said...

after you find your heart at MOMA, take a skateboard ride around the Guggenheim. have fun.

The [Cherry] Ride said...

As we discussed, I thought your globetrotting days were now behind you since moving back. Not that Chicago and NYC is really "globetrotting" but, hey. You've now done more US travel in the month you've been back than I have in a year. Congrats, beeyatch!

PS - I've got a lot of catching up on your blog to do.

Anonymous said...

Oooh yes breakfast at Bubby's is a must. The cheese grits are out of this world...and I am a southern gal so I know these things :). Oooh and mac n' cheese at Mayrose is also way thumbs up...9er would agree. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey babe - sorry we can't be there 2gether... we had fun last time - totally forgot about that picture! (I like it) Say hi to the city for me - can't wait to get back there myself in Dec. xx - Suz