25 May 2007

The Brother ReckenRoll

Will be in da hood this holiday weekend! How excited are we (royal we)? VERY excited. I anticipate jokes told in presence of others that only he and I find funny and at least 1 argument about something so minor that you could only fight about it with a family member.

Wonder Twin Powers Activate!

I leave you with a little Summer love from The Party. Long live the Mickey Mouse Club and hairstyles of the early 90s. I don't know if I love the fancy set or the awesome outfits. I mean denim shorts with lace on the bottom? COME ON. Wait for the rap in the middle. It will MAKE your weekend. I dare you not to have this song in your head later.



Many thanks to Classy for reminding me of my first true love.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

a friend of mine once cried herself sick when she got to meet damon (i think that's what the name on the back of his jacket said). she was pretty obsessed.

why wouldn't they let the ginger one sing?

The [Cherry] Ride said...

The hairstylist for this show deserves an Emmy.

ReckenRoll said...

I looked them up on Wikipedia to see where they are now and Damon went on to host some show on the Playboy channel. Disney to Playboy. At least he stuck with the big brands, eh?

My god. I loved them so.

The ginger one sings in other songs.

Ray said...

Hey I was just looking something up on line and I stumbled across one of your blog entries from September last year. You dared everyone to name the movie that you took your title from "It's a mystery of human chemistry and I don't understand it" without looking it up, and nobody answered. It's High Fidelity and it's a great flick. The book is pretty great too.

darci ann said...

ack i miss you. I'm locked out of blogger for some damn reason. Promise I'm watching you from afar! -xoxox-