14 May 2007

What I Learned This Weekend: Cinco de Mayo Edition

*Update: Photos now in Flikr

You'd think I'd have learned it all by now...you'd be wrong.

  • No matter how much I want to, I have absolutely NO ability to pace myself in order to be able to eat some of everything that Jeff cooks. Sadcakes.
  • After a few margaritas, if you want to video people dancing in the kitchen, all you have to do is say, "How come nobody's dancing?" and turn up the music. Works a charm.
  • JBro is really not good at coming up with lies/excuses on the spot.
  • Jeff is more willing to go along with a lame excuse than previously imagined.
  • I can forget the phone calls I make in as little as 15 minutes...even when the phone is handed back to me with the person I called still on it.
  • Cross dressing Ukranians are not a strong enough act to win the Eurovision contest (Serbia won).
  • It is not possible for me to go straight to bed when I get home. It is possible for me to fall straight to sleep on the couch.

5 comments:

5 of 9er said...

I always fall asleep on the couch since I feel the need to "wind down" before going to bed. Turn the tv on, fall right asleep.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

How come nobody's dancing . . . I've never tried that. I'll put it to the test this weekend, and then put on something really stupid, like Wang Chung.

Alannah said...

The couch is better than Ambien for me.

Hmmm....asking people to dance. Good idea. Because drunkenly bullying people into dancing never really works that well, it seems

ReckenRoll said...

Alannah - I like your point. Although, as I have learned from photo review there was a fair amount of others bullying and pulling people on to the kitchen dance floor as well.

Apparently, some people just need a little encouragement and tough love is the only thing that works!

Unknown said...

so where's the video of all that dancing taking place in El Hefe's kitchen?