11 May 2007

Friday's Top Five: Reasons I am Glad it's the Weekend

And not just any weekend kids...
  1. IT'S EUROVISION SONG CONTEST WEEKEND!!! Yippee!!! This year it's hosted in Helsinki thanks to last year's most awesome winner being Lordi. If you don't know Lordi, you are missing out on the coolest thing to come from Finland since...well, since EVER.
  2. IT'S OUR ANNUAL CINCO DE MAYO CELEBRATION WEEKEND!!! Yippee!!! I am looking forward to the best burritos this side of the Atlantic and enough tequila to tide me over until next year...
  3. IT'S A RICHARD SIMMONS SHOPPING WEEKEND!!! Yippee!! Thanks to the magic of eBay, I can spend all my time that is not watching Eurovision or doing tequila shooters by shopping for Richard Simmon's Dolls to complete my collection!

With that much awesomeness in one weekend who needs a #4 or #5?

6 comments:

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Wow - the memories... Do some garbage bag diving for me after the Cinco de Mayo party, and say hi to Jeff and Penny for me.

BTW, why didn't the Cinco de Mayo party happen last weekend - on the actual Cinco de Mayo?

ReckenRoll said...

Cause it was a bank holiday weekend and everyone was out of town. Plus, it wouldn't be right to have the Cinco de Mayo party on the ACTUAL Cinco. I mean, why start now? ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'll be in London next weekend...what's going on that I should go do?

Loaf said...

Ohhh! Eurovision!!

This is the first year I'm going to miss the big Eurovision party since a friend decided to return from three months of travelling and expected us to all go and celebrate her return. Hope they realise what they're making me miss! Go Scooch! Make us proud!!

Prashant; I'm sure something will be thrown in honour of your visit. If not, we'll swing by and buy you a pint anyhow!

carolyn says said...

does richard simmons have either a mexican doll or a eurovision contestant doll?

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Wait, you have a Richard Simmons doll collection? Do you play with them? Do they sweat to the oldies?