26 February 2007

Playing in a Traveling Band (whoo!)

Being the Rockstar that I am, I will LITERALLY be travelling the globe in the next month: I'm doing 4 continents in 30 days.

Wish me luck.

Found out last Friday that I need to be in Seattle next week for some client meetings and other work so I am off to PNW on Saturday for a week. I haven't been to Seattle in over 6 months so I am looking forward to it and am booking my dentist, eye doctor, physical (please Doctor, can I have some Ambien?) and lunch/dinners with as many people as I can.

Not sure when I am actually going to have time for work to be honest...

When I return the following Saturday, I will be in the UK for exactly 4 days before I head off on holiday to Singapore and then Perth, Australia, for Melody & Leigh's wedding for 2 weeks. I will visit the Shaun and the Rob for 5 days before getting some sun and surf and wine in that fabulous oversized island on the other side of the world. This is my first trip to both places but from what I have heard I am sure I will be going back for more!

When I get back from Australia, I will be in the UK for about 4 days before I head off to Portugal for the long Easter weekend with the Kate and the Danelle. We're renting a car and driving the coast - drinking Port (and hopefully actually going to Porto) along the way. Hopefully by early April it will be warm enough there to keep my Australia tan going!

I need to get some roadies.

2 comments:

JulieGong said...

so very jealous.

Anonymous said...

can't wait can't wait can't wait!!! To see you next week then to get some quality on the road time with you in Portugal!!!!!!! SO EXCITED!