16 February 2007

Friday's Top Five

In honour of my quick trip to Paris this weekend for work on Monday (haven't been to Paris in AGES), top 5 things I love about Paris when I am flying solo or with friends:
  1. Musée d'orsay
  2. The Cafes: Un cappuccino, et un croissant si'l vous plait
  3. Vin Rouge, Vin Blanc, Vin!
  4. Walking anywhere along the Seine (so much better than the Thames, nicer bridges, less foot traffic)
  5. The Bookseller's Stalls on the Quai de Montebello, just opposite Notre Dame.

I think I might take a little trip out to Versailles on Sunday as I have not yet done that. Photos on Tuesday!

6 comments:

5 of 9er said...

Never been... always wanted to go. And there are times when I ready your blog and I get really jealous. :)

Anonymous said...

Le facon correct dire votre phrase et: "Un cappuccino, et un croissant si'l vous plait."

Bon chance en Paris!

ReckenRoll said...

Merci!

Loaf said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Keep meaning to go to Paris, but it just always seems too easy, and feel the need to go further abroad first!

Unrelated, but let me know if you want those Heroes episodes; don't have your mail, but you can find mine in my profile!

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I didn't know the Eifel Tower had lights?! It looks badass!

ReckenRoll said...

Dr. Ken - It sparkles too! Me thinks I need to post my other Paris photos.