02 February 2007

Friday's Top Five: Signs of a Good Event

I almost forgot it was Friday! In honour of my getting through the conference this week, Top 5 Signs you know you put on a good show...
  1. The 10.5 hours of sleep you get on the night you come home is more hours of sleep than you have had in the last 4 days...total.
  2. You put on your favourite jeans and boots and they feel weird because you haven't worn anything but your business clothes for 18 hours a day for the past 4 days.
  3. You have an invitation in your possession, addressed to you, from HRH, the Queen herself.
  4. You know what they mean when they say, "I love Clever Dicks"
  5. Only slightly unrelated to point 4, there's a whiskey flavoured condom in your purse

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm. Whiskey-flavored, huh?

Anonymous said...

MMMM, I love top fives....

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Whiskey flavored jimmies???????

That's insanity.

I prefer Gold Schlager flavored.

5 of 9er said...

So... what do they mean by "I love Clever Dicks" - a little help here.

ReckenRoll said...

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

And nobody wants that...You'll just have to go to Edinburgh to find out!