23 February 2007

Friday's Top Five: iPod Repeat

Because I am not only a deceiving vixen but also a sometimes lazy one, the top 5 on iTunes repeat today....
  1. Close to Me - The Cure
  2. Do You Realize? - The Flaming Lips
  3. Love Will Come Through - Travis
  4. Fidelity - Regina Spektor
  5. Rehab - Amy Winehouse

It's an eclectic list (for me) today - all random lovelies that I found through clicking around iTunes...and truth be told, looking at Jim Carrey's Celebrity Playlist (yes, I feel a little bit dirty).

Happy Friday all!

2 comments:

5 of 9er said...

Good Good Repeats... although you have me stumped on #5. I'm going to have to look that one up.

Loaf said...

#4 is the only one that had me stumped, but the other four are top tracks! Will be digging them out of my iPod to kick start my Monday morning.