21 February 2007

Identity Crisis

Sorry for the constantly changing Profile photo this last week.

Inspired by CherryRide's updated photo (which I took!), I thought I would do the same, but then, like a woman, I just couldn't decide.

I think the main reason for going with the non-photo avatar is too keep your privacy but since I don't think any of you would ever stalk me (considering the majority of you are in another country) and many of you work with me (hence not a lot of blogs about work) I don't have a strong need to remain anonymous.

What do you think dear readers? A blog profile photo actually of you or something like the "Famous" girl I have on the right?

Thoughts?
Your will is my action.

2 comments:

The [Cherry] Ride said...

I've been thinking of changing mine to something that isn't, well, an actualy photo of me. Especially since I very recently googled myself, clicked on the "images" tab and found a picture of me (and Recken, it is a photo - that I think you might have taken also - of me holding the lovely bithday gift y'all got me).

That said, I don't get what that new image is or the significance.

Loaf said...

Guess it depends how many crazy people are going to recognise you on the street and come rushing up for your autograph, and given the percentage of crazies in London, chances are pretty high.

New pic looks good though!