17 November 2006

Friday's Top Five: Top 5 Irritations of the Day

A quick one for you all today. My top irritations as of 2.27 pm GMT:
  1. Not enough photos of Suri on the Internet
  2. George Bush
  3. No good soup at Eat for lunch.
  4. I can't Orb.
  5. Cranes are crashing into my old office building.

I am off to the Cruise wedding this weekend immediately after work. Got the private jet all gassed up, the Christal is on ice, and I have a few pairs of dark sunglasses to save me from the Paparazzi's glare. I am debating between the Armani and the D&G outfit but I figure I'll know when I get there. It's funny, Katie asked me to be a bridesmaid a few months ago but I politely declined and reminded her, "It's not about this Katie, it's all about you."

Never outshine a bride. Remember that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Firstly, it's "Cristal". Though Dom Perignon is classier and better.

Second, if you need help escaping the harsh glare of paparazzi, I know quite a few tips and tricks.

Anonymous said...

That sexy blond piece of Scandinavian fluff at Eat knows I have a crush on him. He uses this to his advantage and upsells me. I go in for a tuna sandwich and end up leaving with a smoothie a chicken and tarragon pie, some crisps and sticky toffee pudding. To fend off I always make a point of eat the lot.