24 November 2006

40 Things That I'm Thankful For This Year

Inspired by the holiday spirit, and by CherryRide, I offer my list of things that I am thankful for this year (in alphabetical order):
  1. Amalfi coast from the passenger seat
  2. Blogging friends
  3. Bond, James Bond (I can not WAIT to see it)
  4. Britney left K-Fed
  5. Cartwheels
  6. Chamonix
  7. Dangly earrings
  8. Diet Coke
  9. Dogs
  10. Flip Flops
  11. Friends, Friends, Friends
  12. Friends that can make a joke
  13. Friends that can take a joke
  14. Greek salads in Greece
  15. Hockney, David
  16. iTunes
  17. Idina Menzel (Wicked)
  18. Instant Messenger
  19. Joe, my Dad
  20. Jon Stewart and the Daily Show
  21. Kathy, my Mom
  22. KT Tunstall
  23. Mike, my brother
  24. My luck and hard work in getting a job that allows me to live a life I love.
  25. Nine West boots
  26. Olive oil from Italy
  27. Pashminas (this office is DAMN COLD)
  28. Paolo Nutini
  29. Pinot Grigio
  30. Pedicures
  31. Roller coasters
  32. Skinny Gingerbread Lattes with half syrup and light whip cream
  33. Thai food
  34. Snow Patrol
  35. Suzanne's love of theatre
  36. Sushi train restaurants
  37. Veronica Mars
  38. Warren Miller movies
  39. Whistler, even though I won't get to ski/ride it this year
  40. WWTDD.com

6 comments:

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Bravo - great list. Esp. #2 and 34.
Happy holidays, wingman.

Anonymous said...

Merry Thanksgiving... even to Darci! :-) I am upset - no Miss Moneypenny in CasRo!

chuckdaddy2000 said...

Veronica Mars! I thought I was the only one...

5 of 9er said...

"Friends That Can Take A Joke" are priceless!

darci ann said...

Yea, what a fun list! Interesting and much more revealing than a stupid mySpace survey. :)

Hugs and Kisses to Shaun.

Unknown said...

because of your blog, today I ordered a gingerbread latte, "easy" (light on the syrup) and it was excellent!