25 September 2006

We're Gonna Party Like It's Your Birthday

Welcome to BIRTHDAY WEEK!!

For those that know and love me, you know that my birthday is always cause for special celebration. It's NEVER "just another birthday"- it's a week long fiesta! This year, being my 30th, is going to be bigger and better than ever before. As we are now in the final countdown to the big day I can let my fan club members in on the big plans...Let's see what we have on deck:
  • Tuesday: Tickets to Wicked with my manager Suzanne
  • Wednesday: Work colleague celebration. We're rolling VIP all night
  • Thursday (the big day): All of London will shut down in celebration. Party at lunchtime in Leicester Square. Scissor Sisters and Justin Timberlake scheduled to perform
  • Friday: Parade down the Strand featuring the Horse Guards, the Queen, Kylie and Robbie Williams. Madge and Gwyn taking me to dinner at the Ivy (I am NOT eating macro-biotic!) then off to my sold out concert at Wembley arena. 7 costume changes planned. Prince William hosting after party. Christal will flow like a river.
  • Saturday: More champers and VIP party at Guilty Pleasures. (*note - have PA return Paris and La Lohan calls - they are NOT on the list). My party. My paparazzi.

That's pretty much it. I must spa now. Some of those costumes don't leave much to the imagination and I will not be featured on Fugly as a result.

4 comments:

Matt said...

Love it.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Celebrating 30 years of being an alcoholic. Ahhh, the memories. Your 30s will be awesome. You'll still look and feel fabulous, but unlike your 20s, you might actually start knowing what you're doing.

Loaf said...

Happy Birthday Katie!

Best regards to the Queen, and I'll be there waving flags at the parade.

Miss H. said...

Happy 30th!!! I think that being 30 is even more fabulous than being in your 20's. Sounds like that you will be enjoying your b-day in STYLE.

Quoting 50-Cent:

"GO SHORTY...IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY...WE GONNA PARTY LIKE IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY...WE GONNA SIP BACARDI LIKE IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!..."