22 September 2006

Top 5 Friday Songs

It's Friday and I'm ready to sing
pick up my girls and hit the party scene
tonight oh oh it's alright umm
so get up and let this funky mellow groove
get you in the mood
cause you know it's alright
- Aaliyah

After a relatively quiet week at work I have found myself in back-t0-back-to-back meetings today. It's given my Friday a bit of a frantic feeling and find that I am slave to my calendar. As I look VERY forward to my weekend I offer you the Top 5 Songs on my iTunes repeat today:
  1. "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" - Panic! At the Disco
  2. "I Don't Feel Like Dancing" - Scissor Sisters
  3. "Pretty Little Thing" - Fink
  4. "SexyBack" - Justin Timberlake
  5. "Galaxy(Live)" - Jason Mraz

Listen and love it peeps. Listen and love.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With hindsight, I imagine Aaliyah is shaking her booty in Heaven and now regrets "picking up one too many of her girls" before cramming them all into her Cessna.

Anonymous said...

AALIYAH, OOOH AALIYAH, how I miss you, you gaaawwjus thang!! Love the top 5...all songs I am listen to at the 'mo' also! (except J.Mraz...I have always had izzzzue with him for some bloody reason..I don't even know why!!?? Hmmm..)