05 September 2006

Welcome Fans!!!

Hello hello and welcome to the new space!

I'd like to reassure my fans that even though I have this new place, I am still the American Girl in London. If you ever find yourself wanting to view the old blog (and maybe research my trip to Nice or Prague or my thoughts on British Airways) there is a link in my profile. I am not going to kill it because a) I don't know how to port the content and b) I don't want to lose it.

Damn you MSN Spaces. Damn you I say!

In other news, the blog launch party last night was a bit out of control and today I have a hangover (very rock and roll). However, the results is that here I am on launch day and severly lacking in creativity for welcoming words. I decided that instead, I'm going to let the king of British Pop, Mr. Robbie Williams (seems fitting given the new theme and my location), express me and the hopes for this new blog better than I ever could. Welcome everyone!

Let me entertain you
She may be good she may be outta sight
But she can't be here so come around tonight
Here is the place where the feeling grows
You gotta get high before you taste the lows
So come on
Let me entertain you
Let me entertain you
So come on let me entertain me
Let me entertain you
Come on come on come on come on

11 comments:

[Cherry] Ride said...

Welcome to blogger.
Proper!

Sizzler Sister said...

If you're a friend of Will's than you're a friend of mine. Do you have any good stories of him you can share?

PS - love the shoe comment and the Jessica Alba story. I'm not impressed with her either.

Anonymous said...

Ms Katie, welcome welcome!
I am still waiting to read your reply from the bastartds at BA!!
Will & I simply MUST pop over the water upon my return so we can FINALLY sit our arse's down and have a beverage or two! (or 12!)
Ps..LOVE the Alba!! Hottie bo-bottie!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to your new home!

I'd been reading for a while on your old site, but never really got on with the layout of MSN, so I'm looking forward to seeing posts on the new site.

I'll also have to side with Alba being a top hottie!

Anonymous said...

Shiney new blog! Love the name - lots of fun options!

Appreciate the fact that you can continue to indulge in your not so secret admiration of JT's "Sexy Back". :-)
Jamey

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm having minor issues with comments, but I can get over it and it's much better than LIVE. Congrats...love the name! Can't wait for you to get fully incorporated. Welcome to blog freedom.

Anonymous said...

wow, it's finally here! you need to send me an email and tell me what you think vs. spaces to help me come to a decision. Can't wait to keep reading and seeing it evolve. Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Katie.

Anonymous said...

Hoorah! Loved the "launch party" - especially the Flicking competition!

Anonymous said...

MSN Windows Live Microsoft Spaces is awfully lonelier these days. I feel like the underachieving kid who got left behind when everyone else went to college.

Miss H. said...

Love the new provider (for obvious reasons) and the new look. Welcome aboard.