15 September 2006

Somebody STOP Me

I am totally completely 100% obsessed with "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" by Panic! At the Disco. According to my new iTunes 7.0 I have listened to it 8 times already and it's only 1.30 pm UK time.

Oddly enough, I still can't decide if I really like it or not.

I also love that they have a song called "The Only Difference Between Suicide and Martyrdom is Press Coverage". **

Awesome.

**Although, out of loyalty to my profession, I do feel compelled to clarify that in reality it's actually "The Only Difference Between Suicide and Martyrdom is your PR Team" but we'll let that slide for now

4 comments:

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Of COURSE you like the Panic! album. Tres fine.

Double snaps on the PR team comment.

Anonymous said...

Katie dear, regarding your love for Panic!, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality!

Anonymous said...

I'd never heard of them before, but downloaded the album Saturday morning and it's been playing ever since! Cheers for pointing me in their direction.

Anonymous said...

I feel compelled to point out the suicide vs. martyrdom quote is an uncredited snatch from Chuck Palahniuk.