18 December 2007

OMG. OMG. OMG. Pink Martini in Oz!

Was just randomly checking the web and discovered that PINK MARTINI will be playing in Sydey when we are there!! Tickets = PURCHASED. As many of you may recall, I saw them in London in May when I was on a concert kick and it was a lovely lovely evening. They are such a fun band.

For those of you in Chicago, they will be there in March (link to tour dates is above). I HIGHLY SUGGEST you get your tickets now. They are not to be missed. So fun!!

3 comments:

5 of 9er said...

Yea!!! And I will see them in March at the Chicago theater. :)

Loaf said...

Had never heard of them before, but glad I have now! They sound great. Will have to look out for them dropping by the UK.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Eugene probably just wanted to get some that night, and when he didn't, he didn't want to put in the work to wine and dine her some other night.

I'm only guessing.

I've never applied that logic in my personal life . . .

Cool song though. I would have called that chick.