03 December 2007

Welcome to America Suz!!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

It gives me great pleasure to announce that we have a new star on our shores! The lovely Suz (of this blog's fame) has officially relocated to the NYC and will be making America a better place to live for at least the next 3 years. You can expect the ReckenRoll to pick up and head off to the East Coast a lot more often now.

If you're in NYC and happen to run into a fabulous blonde girl with a lovely Dutch accent, a wicked sense of style, and the left half of my brain, do say hello and give her some kushyas for me!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny - will be great to see you again, my dear! 3 years huh? no pressure ;-)

Loaf said...

Aww, your gain is our loss!

Unknown said...

YAYAYAYAY! Welcome Suz!!! I too will now have NO excuse not to visit NYC as frequently as I can!!!!!

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Let's plan a trip. And soon.

5 of 9er said...

Let's plan a trip soon... and leave Cherry at home! :)

Anonymous said...

You can all stay at my place! ;-) (I'm sure you'll all fit in my bath/closet/cupboard)

Seriously - you're more than welcome to come and stay when I have a place! Looking forward to seeing you here. Suz, x

ReckenRoll said...

I heart Suz.