11 December 2007

Stuff You Can Buy Me For Christmas

Inspired by Julie Gong and lacking anything better to write about...here's some stuff you can get me for Christmas:

1. The Subtle Knife and The Amber Spyglass -

I just read The Golden Compass and these are books 2 & 3 in the trilogy. If you liked Harry Potter, chances are high you'll like these books too...although I haven't seen the movie yet so can't comment there.

2. UGG SlippersI would never buy UGG boots but I can easily get myself vested in some Ugg Slippers. I rent the basement of a house in Seattle and while spacious and lovely, it's not exactly the warmest floor in the world. These babies would not leave the house but I see some serious warm tootsies in my future! Sign me up! I get cold feet.

3. Solitaire Diamond Pendant

Do I really need to explain why I want a diamond? I am girl. Tiffany's has some nice settings but I prefer the way this diamond can move around on the chain and is set off in it's own setting. (I will also take diamond earrings. Don't feel locked into the necklace!)

4. Samsung LN-S4096D Flat Screen TV




Highly rated by CNET Reviews. I also want an XBox 360 and Guitar Hero (seriously, I rock) but I'll take the TV first. Kthnksbye.

5. A 2008 Audi TT - RED. Convertible.


Let me know if you need my delivery address, ok?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Champagne taste on a beer budget. That's my kid. I'll take care of the top two items. The rest of you can take care of the luxuries at the bottom.

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Because I am your friend and therefore love you, I will try to remain supportive despite #2.

Anonymous said...

I like a good stuffing at this time of year.

Anonymous said...

Ugg boots rock Recken! I have two pair (no comment from the Peanut Gallery there Cherry ;)). I highly recommend that you get yourself a proper pair of Uggs as opposed to the slippers.

Alannah said...

I'm anti-public wearing of Uggs but I'm pro-comfy slippers to wear around the house and those Ugg slippers look REALLY warm and comfortable.

5 of 9er said...

#2... really? Wow the Northwest go into your really quick. I'm pro Ugg, but not pro hippie-slippers. Go luck with that. :)

ReckenRoll said...

People, people, people...do you not READ? The Ugg slippers do NOT leave the house. They are purely for function, not fashion.

minijonb said...

actually, the Ugg slippers do have function. i bought my girlfriend a pair in pink a while back. she loves them. wears them in and out of the house.