17 December 2007

Christmas Cards = FAIL

So I actually did buy Christmas Cards this year. They're cute. Black and White photos of a little boy staring up the chimney waiting for Santa. You'd love it.

I take pride in choosing a cute card, one that is slightly whimsical and will stand out from the rest. My favourite one that I ever send had a bunch of little kids dressed up as reindeer pulling a sleigh in black and white. It was cute. I got positive comments. I like feedback.

This year, all my Christmas Cards are ready to go...and by 'ready to go' I mean, they are all sitting in their pretty little boxes on my dining room table waiting for warm wishes and addresses.

This makes me feel like a bit of a big loser.

I figure I have until Wednesday morning to get those bad boys in the post. After that, I might as well save them for next year.

Top Five Holiday Songs This Week
  • All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
  • Carol of the Bells - Arthur Fiedler & The Boston Pops
  • I'll Be Home for Christmas - Michael Buble
  • The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole
  • Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Diane Krall

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having had unsent Christmas cards mock me for years now, I finally decided to save the self loathing and don't buy them...