28 April 2008

What I Learned This Weekend

  • CherryRide is so my monkey boy. DANCE MONKEY BOY DANCE!
  • The White Horse in Post Alley is super awesome, even if they don't have a single drink on tap.
  • I have little teeth. Or maybe I don't.
  • The parking fairy is always with Kjersti.
  • If you yell out "BOSTON BITCHES!!" in a bar in Seattle, someone will always holler back.
  • Three girls can drink a lot more wine in a single day than they thought they could. In fact, they can drink a ridic amount.
  • "Ridic" is the new ReckenRoll word of the summer. As is "bitches."
  • I thought I had been wine tasting in Yakima but apparently I had really been wine tasting in Zillah.
  • Always bring your Rattlesnake Trail passport. It never expires!
  • Brea + Jo = Good times. Good times.
  • The Yellow Church in Ellensburg serves up some tasty vittles at a very right price.
  • The Tav NEVER lets you down.

3 comments:

The [Cherry] Ride said...

I am so NOT your monkey boy.

Maybe if I've had drinks. But whatever.

Photos coming soon.

PS - I beleive I left clothing at your place. Grrr...

ReckenRoll said...

I'll check. I WANT TO SEE THE VIDEO!

5 of 9er said...

At least you learned something... that's the most important part!