28 March 2008

Grounded

The ReckenRoll is on restriction. We've grounded her plane, sent away her driver, and hidden her passport. We're considering removing her mobile phone but we aren't Sam Lufti so the phone remains in her possession. No more travel. No more trips. Not until at least 30 days have passed with her arse remaining in the Pacific Northwest (Portland and Whistler are considered PNW).

I mean seriously, I couldn't let a whole work week go by without blogging at least ONCE! Man, am I a serious lame ass lately. Grounding was the only way to go.

Speaking of Once, have you seen it? I have not (yet) but have been told by several people that it is apparently the most amazing thing since sliced bread and my life is not complete until I've seen it. It's going to blow my mind. I'm looking forward to it - although I fear that expectations are too high...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously lame. Consider yourself on definite probation should you ever again fail to blog for more than 3 days. We your fans depend on you!

Welcome back :)

Anonymous said...

haven't seen 'Once' yet. But do really love The Frames, so assume that I'll like the movie. Excited to hear how it is.

Can't believe you guys are getting snow ... puts the 85-90 degree weather here into a good perspective.
-Kyrsa

carolyn says said...

i would not rate once as the best thng since sliced bread but it is really good and definitely worth seeing

carolyn says said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.