04 April 2007

Terribly Poor Show

By now I should have recapped all my mad times in Singapore and Perth. By now you should all be well informed of my trips to the other side of the world. However:

2 weeks away + 1 PR launch in 2 weeks + 1 out of town visitor = 0 time to blog.

Sadcakes.

If it makes you all feel better I did manage to post some really boring but pretty photos of the orchids in the Singapore botanical gardens. Also, it's a 4 day weekend in the UK and most of Europe this coming weekend (Good Friday and Easter Monday). I am off to Portugal. We are going to drive up the coast to Porto and doing some traditional Easter port tastings and egg hunting while taking in the gorgeous 22 degree weather.

Picture me here:



- xo

3 comments:

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Grr...

Loaf said...

Now I was almost feeling sorry for you with all the work and hectic schedule, but then you're heading off to Portugal for booze and chocolate, while I'm stuck in the UK, bedridden with a throat infection, so I think I'll just keep my sympathy for myself!

5 of 9er said...

Love the egg hunts!!!