13 April 2007

Friday's Top 5: In Honour of the Weekend

  1. "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."-Ernest Hemmingway
  2. "I drink to make other people interesting." -George Jean Nathan
  3. "I would kill everyone in this room for a drop of sweet beer."-Homer Simpson
  4. "If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking beer, I bet it makes beer shoot out your nose."-Deep Thought, Jack Handy
  5. "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."-Frank Sinatra

2 comments:

I'm Not Carrie Bradshaw said...

I LOVE the quote from Old Blue Eyes. I hope you don't mind if I use it for my IM quote and throughout my birthday weekend!

ReckenRoll said...

Of course not, I blog to share :-)