12 April 2007

I've Got Too Much Time on My Hands...

Not me...these guys:

"A group of 10 UC Santa Cruz engineering students took five hours to create a four-story homage to the famous video game in the windows of one of the campus buildings."

(Is it just me or do you also have the Mario Brothers theme song on permanent repeat in your head now? (and don't pull that, "I never played video games" card with me, I know you did and probably STILL do). It's driving me crazy!)

We weren't allowed to have Atari or Nintendo or Game Boy or anything. We didn't even get cable until I was in high school. My brother and I had to go over to our cousin's house to play (for whole weekends at a time sometime).

I'd like to say I'm probably a better person and thanks for it Mom. However, it would've been a whole lot easier to beat the Legend of Zelda if you'd let me play at home!

1 comment:

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

You know what would be really tits; A building with Burger Time windows.