24 April 2007

Coconut Orchestra

We DID it! I am now a new Guinness World Record Holder for being part of the world's largest coconut orchestra! We played along to "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" and KICKED USA BUTT with 4382 coconut bangers. They actually ran out of coconuts!

Highlights include:
"You must hold the left nut in the left hand and the right nut in the right hand"
"During the dance sequence, do not clap your nuts together"
"Don't break your nuts, tap them softly"

I do have a video of our successful attempt.
Maybe I'll get a You Tube account to share it 'round...
Days like this, you gotta love London!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to organize one of these in Seattle and kick your Limey butts.

Unknown said...

WOW! Congratulations!!!!!! Wish I'd been there to make it 4383.....

carolyn says said...

oh man, i am totally jealous! that looks like fun!

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

You've made your mark. Do all 4,382 names get into the record book?

ReckenRoll said...

Sadly, I didn't actually get to register because, even though we were on time, they ran out of coconuts. However, I was fully there, participating by smacking my imaginary nuts together but my name will not be documented. Sadcakes.

Anonymous said...

"smacking my imaginary nuts together"...

Does this have anything to do with your next post?

Hmmmm...

ReckenRoll said...

HA! I didn't even realize what I had said! That's awesome Prashant.

You got me, the big decision is to quit the PR gig and become a coconut orchestra first chair! C'est la vie!