02 August 2009

What I Learned This Weekend

  • A Slip n Slide is a lot smaller, yet fancier, than you remember
  • Two miles running is futher than I remember
  • There are still some places in the United States that only take cash OR CHECK
  • Harry Potter in 3D may be the only way to watch Harry Potter.
  • I no longer feel 'guilty' about being indoors and 'wasting' the good weather. This sun ain't goin anywhere people
  • I'm beginning to think 85 is a reasonable, hey almost cool, temperature.
  • My dog is an excellent party guest.

3 comments:

The [Cherry] Ride said...

I would kill to get onto a Slip n Slide. Good for you!

Unknown said...

Someone in the office had their old ViewMaster out - the proper red/orange one from the 70s not the blue plastic one that they made later in the 90s when they tried and failed to revive the VM. I would think a Slip N Slide would have to be right up there in terms of enjoyment. Good times.

Unknown said...

(and I see that clearly it's been so long since I had cause to comment on either your or Cherry Ride's blogs that my Google/Blogger sign-in is SERIOUSLY out of date...)