23 August 2009

So I said I was gonna be a blogger...

...and then I make a few half-ass attempts and go dark on you. So not fair! What can I say?

Famous people get really busy.

I'm now considering hiring a ghost writer to keep this thing going. I mean honestly, it's not like Britney does all her own Tweets and if that hack can have a team of peeps well, so should I!

Hmmm, maybe I can find one of those cute little iterns types. I'm thinking Clark Kent style with a bit more Superman to him. Excellent English skills are a must. He could even fetch my coffee and dry cleaning and take my car for an oil change and...

Oh, I have a lovely idea! Let's all get interns shall we?

Anyhoo. Whilst I continue to work that one out, you'll have to just put up with me and my somewhat sporadic posts. You can see from the posts below, that I DO have a good excuse. I've been a bit of a traveling fool lately. I was in Anchorage for a week to escape the paparazzi and recovery from 'fatigue' and then in NYC for a week to remind those same paparazzi why they love me and then home again home again lickety split.

It's good to be home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well at least you're alive... - I was getting a litle worried. Welcome back. Now justkeep blogging :)