31 July 2009

The People Have Spoken...

...at least, my friends and followers on Facebook have spoken! All 25 of them, and it appears a revival of ReckenRoll blog is indeed in order!

Turns out fame may not *just* be a state of mind?

And while I don't want to re-create the wheel, I do think a makeover is in order. Like Madonna and Britney and Janet before me, as with every new album, I need a new look, an edgy new approach, and some buzz to get you all interested.

I definitely need to wear less clothes and get some bigger hair.

Maybe I should leak a sex tape.

(Kidding mom)

So in the next few days/weeks look for some redesign and some new postings. Definitely some more Friday kick ass clips of the week and deep thoughts each Monday on what I learned over the weekend (Let's face it, I know why you people really show up at these shows) But no matter what your reason, you can all rest your sweet heads on your sweet pillows tonight knowing that ReckenRoll is back on the airwaves...

...and all is right in the world!

5 comments:

Cheech said...

If you really want to do this right then you need to leak a story about yourself taking a stint in rehab for "exhaustion" to build buzz before the big come back tour.

Your Own Personal Mother said...

No big hair, sex tapes or rehab. I forbid it. Glad you're back on the air!

Jefe said...

This is what you're doing instead of coming to Mexico? I don't approve...

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Happycakes!!!!

Think of it as time away for rehab. Welcome back. I hope I will be seeing you Tuesday.

PS - I'm all for the bigger hair. Bigger hair all around!

I'm Not Carrie Bradshaw said...

Oh!!! I didn't know you were back until now. Exciting!