23 August 2009

What I Learned Last Week (NYC Edition)

  • If you want to celeb spot in NYC, just sit in the lobby of the Bryant Park Hotel. I can't guarnatee A List, but I can guarantee you WILL spot them
  • There is no guarantee of consistency in a soft boiled egg, even if you go to the same place three mornings in a row
  • I love the East Village. If I lived in NYC, I would live in the East Village. It's exactly what a city should be
  • The shoe departments at Saks Fifth Avenue are smaller than you think they would be, however, the 8th floor cafe is FABULOUS for ladies who lunch.
  • If you are trying to fly out of JFK in the evening during the summer, chances are extremely likely that you will be delayed so just make yourself comfortable. You ain't goin' nowheres.
  • Tempura fried tofu. In a word: awesome.
  • I could very easily get used to a lifestyle that involves a driver and an Escalade on call.

1 comment:

I'm Not Carrie Bradshaw said...

Love, love, love, love, LOVE East Village. I totes mcgoates agree with you on living there.