14 January 2007

What I Learned This Weekend - 15 Jan

  • Suzanne will lead even when she doesn't know where she's going.
  • Canadian hosts are not amusing in a London cabaret show and there is such a thing as bad burlesque strip tease.
  • I don't like my friends to be seated too far away when eating in a restaurant without music.
  • I can make a speech with absolutely NO preparation and despite several moments of wet-eyed weakness, not even cry.
  • I like to make Jeff go first.
  • In London, you can hire people to move a couch at 6.30 pm on a Sunday evening when you didn't even call them until 11.30 on Sunday morning.
  • If I ever need to win a bet, I know I can fit 8 stacked Pringles into my mouth and eat them without losing any crumbs (however, I suspect I might be able to do 10).
  • I don't like Lapsang Souchon tea. It smells like campfire.

4 comments:

Come Back Brighter said...

I bet you can't fit 12 in your mouth ;)

Loaf said...

12 is pretty much my limit as well, but I guess more than 8 wouldn't be very ladylike for you :)

Lapsang Souchon is awful stuff; I bought a pack and couldn't even get past the smell after opening it, let alone drink it!

Anonymous said...

striptease/burlesque for the Dobbers departure from the UK? What the heck are we expected to do to welcome them back to the US of A???

darci ann said...

damn, i wish I had some pringles!! Now I want to test this :)