10 January 2007

Top Eight Comments of the New Year

Last I will say about the New Year trip to Italy but I feel I need to immortalize these in the digital world. All of these were actually said on the New Year's Eve trip by either myself or my companions.
  • "That car looks like it got spanked hard"
  • "Boys don't have breasts or any other part. Joel, I am going to buy you an anatomy book!"
  • "I'm looking for a penguin eye but I don't see it."
  • "I almost shot the moon by being plain old screwed."
  • "I'm gonna do it...but I'm gonna wait fo the intercourse."
  • "Fabreeze doesn't solve all your problems."
  • "I want a job, a dessert and a boyfriend, if you have time."
  • "Machiatto per tutti. No, I'm serious."

2 comments:

5 of 9er said...

There are many days I wish I could solve all of my problems with Fabreeze. That would be fantastic!

darci ann said...

that's awesome, i'm so intrigued.