25 January 2007

Skiing in Austria...

Something's missing...
We did eventually find snow and had a good trip but I am now way busier than that paper hanger (think no arms, lots of paper). It's 12.30 am in London and I am still in the office. Sadcakes.

Flying to Scotland on Saturday for work. British Air strikes next week should make the return trip fun!

For those that are curious, last night's dinner that was made for me was chicken, brocolli and rice. The chicken had a nice chilli-garlic-soy sauce thing happening. Yummy.

No, you boys can't have her. She's mine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is she cute? Because, you know, I'm really charming.

5 of 9er said...

"Sadcakes" is a great word... I just might steal it. :)

Come Back Brighter said...

Glad you found some snow -- and it's a good job someone is cooking well for you when you're so busy