15 February 2008

Valentine Mixed Tape

While struggling with the appropriate gift to give to my Valentine yesterday, I was inspired by 5of9er and realized that the mixed tape (cd) was the perfect mix of corny, cute, and safe while still expressing that I took the time to make some effort. I share the playlist below.

At some point I will get back into my groove of Friday You Tube clips (I have some great ones lined up) but today you get my mixed tape playlist cause I really like it. It's loved up without being heavy on the corny sentimentality (kinda like me) and it's something I would likely listen to even not on VDay.

And yes, he's new and no, I didn't tell all of you.
Sometimes I KEEP THINGS TO MYSELF OK?!?!

  1. Somebody to Love: Queen
  2. You Sexy Thing Hot: Chocolate
  3. Let My Love Open the Door: Pete Townshend
  4. Let's Get It On: Marvin Gaye
  5. No Tomorrow: Orson
  6. Your Song: Elton John
  7. Bubbly: Colbie Caillat
  8. Waiting for That Day: George Michael
  9. Love Will Come Through: Travis
  10. Brighter Than Sunshine: Aqualung
  11. Mushaboom: Feist
  12. Better Together: Jack Johnson
  13. All I Want Is You: U2
  14. Come Away With Me: Norah Jones
  15. It Takes Two: Rob Base & DJ E-Z Rock
  16. Lovesong: The Cure
(For the record, he was prepared with nuthin, not even a flower, although I did get a nice dinner in return so that's something I guess. Oh well, maybe next year. )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good list! I may have to lift some of it one day...!

5 of 9er said...

Nice job!