19 August 2007

The Next Chapter

Thanks for all the welcome home comments everyone! It's been a good couple of days getting settled. Ate lots of Mexican and sushi (not together), caught up with old friends, got myself a new phone, signed a lease, and this time tomorrow will likely have a car too. It's really real.

There is no return ticket.

However, I've had several questions over the last few days about what happens to ReckenRoll Lifestyle now that my weekly activities are limited to watching Must See TV and drinking Starbucks.

Let me assure you that the ReckenRoll continues.

However, she's going to take a little blogging break until she gets settled. Anyone feel like guest blogging?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you implying that your social life will take a nosedive in Seattle vs. London?

:-)

Anonymous said...

Knowing my daughter, I doubt it. Especially with a family wedding coming up this week!

Anonymous said...

i'll guest blog the shit out of reckenroll. just hand over the reigns and i guarantee i'll cut readership by at least 50%. now who here can top that?

-m

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Sign me up for guest blogger duties!

Melody P.G. Henderson! said...

Totally weird isn't it? No return ticket - just a list of email addresses and about 5 boxes of stuff. Did it actually happen? Were we really there? What happens next? Be patient Katie - It takes time... Lots and lots of time.At least you have Starbucks to help you through! Miss you. x

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Congrats on your return. I'd guest blog, but I barely muster up the energy to update my rag.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Plus I'm offensive most of the time.

The [Cherry] Ride said...

I'm sending you a hug right now.

I'm Not Carrie Bradshaw said...

Moving back from Italy was one of the most surreal experiences of entire life. Give yourself lots of time, slack and a journal to keep your thoughts in. I would be happy to guest blog about returning from living in Europe if you want!

5 of 9er said...

I think you should try the mexican sushi and then write about it. :) Breaks are good... I love taking breaks... maybe I'll take another one now...